– Find your group in the crit group directory.
– Order of presenters to be determined by leader. The next in line should be prepared to go if need be.
Fall written critiques
– 1 student presents each Friday per the schedule established at the residency.
– Each group’s discussion will take place in their critique group forum in not by email.
– Postings must be made in your blog. Links from there are fine.
– Post specific questions that you might want to ask your group to respond to in your forum.
– Student receiving the critique posts on Friday. Group’s written critiques are posted in the Transart critique group forum by Wednesday. Student critiqued responds by the following Friday (600 words) in their Transart blog.
Spring skype critiques
– Facilitators will guide 30 minute critiques for two students per session.
– Presentations take place by Skype with audio only or in person. Mute microphone in Skype when not speaking.
– Place Skype ID in Transart Blog Profile.
– Students online with Skype open 15 minutes before the session begins.
– Presenting student online 30 minutes before the session for tech check.
– References should be sent through the chat window in Skype.
– Students in same city are encouraged to meet in person rather than Skype.
– Groups can be broken in two at the discretion of the facilitator.
– The person(s) being critiqued each week is expected to post a blog response (600 words) to the Skype critique one week after the critique group meeting. So again, take notes.